Wednesday 7 November 2012

Chocolate Cheesecake

I have taken up baking for other people now that I am back to healthy eating. So I've been making cakes and cheesecakes for friends and family. My most recent being this chocolate cheesecake with crushed up maltesers.
I'm so bad at following recipes so I just make up I crushed up digestives and placed at bottom of dish covered it with melted butter and squashed down to make a flat base. I put this in the fridge to set and started on the topping. I took a tub of soft cheese about 300g, half a tub of mascarpone maybe 150g and a pot of double cream and whisked together. Add to this 2 bars of melted milk chocolate and a packet of crushed maltesers. Whip it together then add one bar of melted dark chocolate. Spread on base and leave to set in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment